Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I wish I had something interesting to post today, but I am just not feelin' it. And that's okay. Tomorrow is a new day, and I look forward to it.

I wrote yesterday about our summer of swimming so thought I'd post a few pictures to go along with it.



Choppy (8) and Fiona (9) being silly before one of their swim meets. If only they could get along this well, all of the time. They either love each other or hate each other right now and there really is no middle ground. These girls have really matured this summer, they are amazing helpers to me and each of them is developing their own wicked sense of humor.






Taco, age 5. My son, or if you asked the girls, "the one who can do no wrong, aka the Prince." There is something about this boy that makes my heart flutter. And he posesses the amazing talent of making me want to ring his little neck and pick him up and smother him with kisses all in a period of about 3 minutes.



My baby. Gracie, age 3. Wins the prize for logging the most hours in a bathing suit this summer. She makes me smile every morning when she wakes and makes me feel loved every evening when I tuck her in.

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Cute Cute Cute kids! There are aspects of summer that we'll miss - water is one!