Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Blogs I Read

Some are my friends, my internet peeps. Some, I just stalk. And others I check in with occasionally.

But they all have one thing in common; they make me think, smile, and laugh. I am a better person for reading what these fabulous ladies write. Some of their thoughts I don't always agree with, but I always appreciate the honesty with which they say it.

Hope you find blogs that you enjoy reading as much as I do!


A Familiar Path
Alas 3 Lads
Big Mama
BooMama
Boys Rule My Life
Chased By Children
Col's Harbor
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Elizabeth Hill Cottage
ForCRYEye!
I Should Be Folding Laundry
Jen on the Edge
Lots of Scotts
Love Well
Marathon Bird
Minnesota Mama
Mom's Side of the Story
Not Before 7
Pedaling Fast & Trying To Keep Up
Say Anything
Rocks In My Dryer
Snap Happy Inky Momma
The Queen B
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things
Two Little Princesses
Valley Girl
Viking Conquest







post signature

No comments: