Monday, January 21, 2008

I Think I'm Too Young To Need Retin-A

Greetings Internets. Koko here. I'm taking over the blog again today. I've got skin care on my mind.

My humans seem to think I am having a problem with premature aging. My wrinkles seem to be the topic of a lot of conversations around here. All which end with people laughing and rubbing the top of my head.

They also seem to think my skin is starting to droop a bit.

Aren't wrinkles supposed to be a sign of age and wisdom?
I'm getting older. I'm a smart pup. I think I qualify for a few well placed wrinkles. I like to think of it as my signature look.
But, I'm beginning to wonder if I should be focusing on anti aging instead of chewing the leg of the coffee table. And eating three times a day.
Today my human was on the phone and I'm pretty sure I heard the words Oil of Olay. And Nivea. I'm really starting to get a complex.
It's what's on the inside that counts, you know.

17 comments:

Family Adventure said...

Oh, she is soooooooooo cute!

Heidi

tammi said...

Dang, what a cutie!! And the wrinkles just make that worse!!!

Sister Honey Bunch/Judi maloney said...

See, now those pictures just make me want a dog again, which is a battle I engage in about twice a year with my husband. He always answers "Let's get one next year". I'm such a sucker. I'm showing him these pictures. He won't be able to resist.

Amy said...

Too cute!

Queen Mother said...

What a cutie!! Give her a big hug from me!!

chrissy said...

soooo cute!!

Chrissy said...

That dog is just stinkin adorable, wrinkles and all.

And hey, another Chrissy! Hello!

Upward Falling Autumn said...

Aw Koko, I love your wrinkles!! There smooshy, ooshy, muah, muah, muah. I may be crowding your space with virtual puppy weedle-deedling.

Christie said...

Why can't the wrinkles on my face look half as cute as hers? No fair. And I pee in the toilet and everything. SHE has to go outside in the cold to do that. Life stinks.

Holly said...

Koko, I think those wrinkles mean you are going to be one big doggie!

Lynette3boys said...

Don't worry Koko - you'll grow into those wrinkles. Tell your momma to enjoy them while she can.

forcryeye said...

Wrinkles give you charachter!

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

bless him!!

what CUTIE-PA-TOOTIE...........

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for a meme. Have fun!

...and then I saw your other post. So feel free to ignore the tag, LOL!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Presumably, it was the adult female human who was researching Oil of Olay and Nivea???

Pedaling said...

love the Koko post.

maybe wrinkles arn't so bad.

Martha said...

Koko is soooo adorable, but so is that little Gracie in the first picture :)